Here’s a curry you can make in a flash, tastes great and you can box up for prepped food.
Serves 2-3 (4 if your dieting )
500g lean beef mince
1 x large onion chopped
Peas to taste
2 x garlic cloves (grated)
Thumb of ginger (grated)
2 x green chillies
2 x tbsp garam masala
2 x tbsp tumeric
2 x tbsp flour (to thicken)
Salt & Pepper
*adjust any of the above to suit your taste
How you do it:
1. Fry off the onion, chillies, garlic and ginger for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the mince and brown and then add the spices, flour and fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Add stock to reach desired consistency.
4. Leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes and add the peas for the last couple of minutes.
5. Serve with rice, naan, poppadoms or vegetables and garnish with chopped coriander