Shopping List (makes a decent 5-6 portions)
– 750g beef mince (5% fat)
– 2 x onion
– 2 x garlic clove
– 2 x peppers
– 2 x chillis
– tin of kidney beans
– tin of chickpeas
– tin of chopped tomoato
– crushed cumin
– chilli powder (hot if you like it spicy)
– 4 cubes of dark chocolate (darker the better)
– coriander, salt and pepper to taste
How do you do it?
1. Whizz up with a hand blender or food processor the onion, garlic, chilli, peppers and coriander stalks and fry for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes, cumin, chilli powder and mince. Cook until the mince is broken up and browned.
3. Add kidney beans, chickpeas and water if needed.
4. Bring to the boil, make sure everything is mixed in and bring down to a simmer for a couple of hours. (longer the better)
5. Season with salt, pepper, chocolate and fresh coriander and serve with side of your choice
Enjoy ???? ????